Welcome to our first issue of "These days in Ameto", a recurring series of posts that highlight the most recent updates to the Ameto services. Let's dive in!
Today marks the release of v1.1.0 of the Ameto Java client. Notable changes include:
- Retrieving a list of assets only contains the original assets. These Asset objects contain a list of asset variants. A variants is a processed asset that was derived from the respective original asset.
- Fixed a bug that caused processed assets to receive a wrong ID.
- Fixed a bug that caused the remaining processing quota to be calculated wrongly.
- Essences of processed assets are fetched lazily. This reduces the client's memory consumption and potentially the network load.
- Greatly improved documentation.
We strongly advise all users of v1.0.0 of the Java client to upgrade.